The blogger “Mundabor’ received from reader Canukfrank the following, comment: ‘I seem to recall earlier this year, Moore stated that unless “we” did something drastic and radical vis-a-vis ‘Climate-Change’ ©️, the planet had less than 4 years before our species became extinct. Pontificating from his Infinity Pool in his exclusive gated community, this buffoon estimated that the next (less than) 48 months would be a turning point for the planet. So, sometime after January 2024 that.would.be.it. Inspired by this prediction I immediately posted on the Greta Thunberg site the following “robust” and “necessary” steps needed to Save-Our-Species:
- Suspend democracy across the planet and appoint a world-wide ‘Climate Crisis Council’ of scientists, climate experts and population control specialists to manage Mother Earth
- Immediate electricity rationing across the planet.
- The immediate ban on all air travel, vehicles and transportation systems using fossil fuels.
- Immediate introduction of aggressively enforced population control policies (‘1-child-per-family’) including mandatory sterilization
- Immediate ban on capitalism
- Immediate introduction of socialism and communism with the forced distribution of wealth, food, water and other resources
- Instant ban on the advertising, marketing and sales of all consumer goods
- Immediate ban on all meat consumption with mandatory adoption of vegetarian/vegan food consumption practices
- Aggressively enforced mandatory euthanasia for those aged 75 and above with large financial incentives for voluntary euthanasia between 55 and 74.
- Aggressively enforced euthanasia for all age groups deemed by experts to have incurable physical and mental disabilities
- Immediate adoption of Swedish behavioral scientists Magnus Söderlund’s suggestion that we need to “overcome our taboo against cannibalism” by eating our own deceased to reduce carbon emissions.
- Ban all religions with the arrest and lengthy imprisonment of any religious leaders and their followers who oppose steps 1-11.
Canukfran concludes: “ I was truly stunned by the positive comments, ‘likes’ and overall favourable reactions my absurd suggestions received.”